Friday, April 14, 2006

An up-to-date look at my vacation.

Time spent mainly wanting in sleep. Very tired. Everything's a chore. Shot some video today. I learned that I have still so much to learn about videography. How to place to the figure in the shot with the best camera angle to the light. Etc.

Did I mention I saw the film version of 'Tristram Shandy''? It was very past post modern as it tried to re-create its subject/story.

Now I will return to Antoine Doinel in another of his film debuts. Somehow I feel that I have to return some energy to my spiritual nature and guidance by watching a video of Amma so I can return it to the person who bought it. Actually, I'm very angry that I have to go to the school where I work Friday morning at 11 a.m. to help a parent get a wheel-chair our of the building. In nine years of working at the place, this has never happened on my vacation. I went to the school today (Thursday)
to help self-same parent, but the custodian was at some meeting at another site so we couldn't get in.

I feel this vacation has been full so far. Full like my tummy. I going out to eat and to clubs a little. It feels like I'm visiting friends I haven't seen for a long time because I'm catching up with them. They think I should look for other jobs. I know I should look for another job. Would someone help me find another job?

No comments: