Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back to cupcakes.

Tonight I officially start my one-week Spring Break. Yes. What plans. I need to sleep first before thinking. There is much to do
and so little money to do it with. At least the ashram is free. I plan to take the Gnome off his pedestal and put him in the flesh.
Why I still think about him at all is troubling. I haven't met anyone since the Indian guy from Staten Island who calls me after 12am on the weekend and with whom I haven't connected for a date or anything (we just had chai one evening when we met). He doesn't like my nose ring. He said, "I'd love to see you all dolled up and take that nose ring out..." This weekend I plan to see the film 'I am a Sex Addict.' There is much temptation in meeting the Indian guy. I could have sex with him and not regret it. He even said that he wants me "for a girlfriend for a while." Maybe the Buddha would have given the best advice on this one. Help me, you Alan Watts lovers.

No comments: