Saturday, December 08, 2007

I forgot to mention the call-in show.

Ever since this past summer I knew at one point I'd try having my own 1/2 hour cable (San Francisco's accessf) show on Friday nights. This past Friday was the second show so far. I have so much anxiety about getting there on time. I was 20 minutes late to the Flash studio training, and I was warned IN A SCAREY way that if I were late 2 times to a shoot, that it would be the end of my show.

I thought about it today, and I'm glad that I'll have some time off work for two weeks. Teaching grade school is just too involving. Special Education is a special kind of drain. The first show went really well, but I had to rush through dumb San Francisco Friday night traffic to get there a half hour before the show. The show is on at 7:00 p.m. It was so much fun for me to play around and have fun on this show.

The first show, Jack from the Bargain Basement Band (the band I always jam with on the The Bro Jud on Love Energy Show), was on, and we played music together. He played his guitar and sang, and I played my tabla (without the bhayan). It was so fun. This past Friday, Sam Geppi, the Vedic Astrologer, was on. I asked him if he wanted to play music, but he really did have alot to say. My fascination with Vedic practice of all kinds rocks on.

Meanwhile, Sam will be on the show again this Friday. He'll talk about the positive effects of Jupiter and Mars on the present. This past week he answered a caller about the moon and spoke about Venus and the Moon. Venus is in Libra now. On the 25th it goes into Scorpio. Since my birthday is on the 24th, I'll be feeling the effects of the Venusian movement more deeply, since it will be the time of my solar return: Sagittarius can handle Venus in Scorpio. I just now wondered: do people get bored hearing about other people's charts than they're own?

No comments: