Saturday, November 06, 2010

Missing Joaquin Tonight, Diwalii and what about the bathroom

My cat's name is Joaquin. He is not specifically named after the famous actor...the one from QUILLS and latest film which I reviewed back when it came out in theatres. The one in which Joaquin P. is trying to portray a person with bipolar disorder. From his performance in that film one does not get the impression that the character's bipolar disorder really affects his relationships. We see others around him getting turned off or whatever, but JP's character doesn't really seem like a person of greatly differing moods.

In I'M STILL HERE, this actor is followed around by a camera that takes him through his public life as a-Hollywood actor, someone with some dreads in the back and some long unruly beard. Actually one gets the feeling that they're looking at the old guy in the Dora cartoons. I wanted to see this documentary tonight, but I'm lazy and have to clean the bathroom. I have some videotape to go through from the Day of the Dead procession. It came out too dark, but I think I'm going to have fun painting it in light values later.

I'm so damned bored. DOes this mean I'm damned angry? Maybe. I don't want to clean the bathroom...I should post a picture of it here. There are so many containers of skin care products that I've tried...all boring. My cd player isn't working. I bought some oil at Rainbow called

No comments: