Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Now and Zen Mermaids and Guitars, Lovers and Love Energy

Now and Zen I just wrote a long, lengthy blog that got put on another website!!! Silly me, I haven't written a blog since July. There's too much to catch up on.

The blog had to do with playing an open mic tomorrow night. I played my guitar and tried to remember my old songs. The open mic will be at Sacred Grounds in the upper Haight opposite the Panhandle on Hayes Street. It is a place full of love energy. One cannot get enought Love Energy.

I'm on a cable access program on Love Energy called The Bro Jud on Love Energy show. I'm the "reader," and I often read from the techies' tome, The Rise of the Creative Class. I used to also read from Amma. I will again. The show is full of love and I think people will appreciate it.

Tomorrow I will also go to Love of Ganesha, a store in the Haight. I will meditate and talk with the people who work there who are from Thailand. They are beautiful spirits. Full of love energy.

About three weeks ago now I met a potential lover at Love of Ganesha. He is from Nicaragua and makes jewelry. There is a considerable difference in our ages. I really admire his sense of freedom, to think about going anywhere he wants. He lives at home with his parents and sometimes with girlfriends. He is a dread head but meditates very often at Love of Ganesha in which there is beautiful mediation room. Somehow I can't get him off my mind even though I went on a date with someone else two weeks ago and had a visit from an old lover who is going back to India last week.

Ah, the heart. It wanders. It ponders. I yearns.

1 comment:

R·E said...

Jen, hey, you have a blog. Sweet!

I crewed for the Bro Jud show previously, but stopped when I moved to E.Bay and started working on shows out there.
I really like Bro Jud and his free-thinking messages. He is a great person with amazing energy.

Just thought I'd comment on your post and say Hi! :)

PEACE!
Ari
rekzkarz.com <-- my blog