Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sick and tired of being sick and tired--and anonymous.

Now and Zen: The orange and the green without the wheel.Sometimes I get comments on my blog. Now, I know I don't write often enough to get many comments, but sometimes I do get them. I understand them and I receive them. However, I never get a signed blog comment. My need to communicate is somehow subverted by the commentary of those who would communicate only through anonymity.

About being sick and tired. I'm sick and tired of anonymous bloggers. But I'm actually really sick of my life and job and lack of a love life. I'm so tired of this situation that I can't get up with any kind of glee. It's so tiring being tired of things that don't change.

I saw the film 'What the Bleep do we Know' the other night. If only I were a photographer! If only I knew a little kid with a basketball! If only I had taken quantum physics at the university in which I spent so much time dreaming (I'll let you guess which one it is--not UC Santa Cruz, for you in the Sufi crowd, though)! If only I didn't have these major mood swings (except I'm always loathing my job (you'd have to read about it in another blog). Quantum physicists, please explain!

2 comments:

veggiedude said...

The little Quantum Physics I know, I learnt in Star Trek and shows like it (like Red Dwarf). One day, I have to take a college level chemistry class. It will help in my Electronics training.

RONIN said...

Well, I don't know bleep about quantum physics. But I think it's fascinating that many of the "discoveries" in quantum physics have been predicted by Buddhist thinking over the past few thousand years.

BTW, I loved the movie, except for the "Ramtha" character. It seemed like she was trying to sell something, rather than impart personal knowledge. If you wanna chat about the movie or Buddhism, you can reach me at: myzenthing@yahoo.com

Tom