Saturday, November 09, 2013

SPANDAU BALLET LIVE, or how I deal with deep grief

http://www.youtube.com/v/cSl6zw5qvUI?version=3&autohide=1&showinfo=1&autohide=1&autoplay=1&feature=share&attribution_tag=H_wpVOUyZEIlkWsQtj0arw
I saw Spandau Ballet in the beginning, when I was living in Groeningen, The Netherlands.  We were standing 8 feet away from the band allthough it was a crowded show.  I really remember that even then the singer, Martin, liked to have the guitar and bass to the right of the stage, and he would stand next to the keyboard player.  I wonder if keyboard sounds improve musical quality.

Really I am just about ready to have a nervous breakdown because my kitten, 5-year-old Joaquin, got hit by a car on the street I live on.  I went to see his body, and I felt so terrible.  As the days go on, the sadness gets worse.

No comments: